When you consider if an independent living community is right for you, think through how you envision spending your golden years. Would you rather spend your time caring for a yard and house with friends in a community that offers spiritual encouragement and a fun social calendar? Stones River Manor removes the burden of maintaining your residence and simplifies your lifestyle to focus on what’s important to you.
Keep your independence. Simplify your life.
Living at a Stones River Manor apartment includes full access to our amenities and social activities as well as the following services:
- One Meal per Day (in our main dining room)
- Utilities (electric & water)
- Cable Television (78 channels)
- Telephone Service
- Weekly Housekeeping Services (vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, light dusting)
- Monthly Health Assessment (performed by Stones River Manor nurse)
- Laundry Service ($12.50/ month for self-service; $20/ month for pick-up service)
Stones River Manor offers three apartment communities, ranging in square footage, cost, and additional laundry option. Each apartment is furnished with a stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher. The Courtyard, Castlewood, and Annex apartments are all available in both one and two-bedroom, and most are furnished with a washing machine and dryer. Residents are asked to provide their own furnishing for their home.