When you consider if an independent living community is right for you, think through how you envision spending your golden years. Would you rather spend your time caring for a yard and house with friends in a community that offers spiritual encouragement and a fun social calendar? Stones River Manor removes the burden of maintaining your residence and simplifies your lifestyle to focus on what’s important to you.
Living at a Stones River Manor apartment includes full access to our amenities and social activities as well as the following services:
- One Meal per Day (in our main dining room)
- Utilities (electric & water)
- Cable Television (78 channels)
- Telephone Service
- Weekly Housekeeping Services (vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, light dusting)
- Monthly Health Assessment (performed by Stones River Manor nurse)
- Laundry Service ($12.50/ month for self-service; $20/ month for pick-up service)
Stones River Manor offers three apartment communities, ranging in square footage, cost, and additional laundry option. Each apartment is furnished with a stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher. The Courtyard, Castlewood, and Annex apartments are all available in both one and two-bedroom, and most are furnished with a washing machine and dryer. Residents are asked to provide their own furnishing for their home.